Good Tuesday morning! I hope you guys are making your way through this week with smooth sailing! I had a great mother's day weekend! It was busy but nice! I'm getting back into the swing of things on this Tuesday, and going to sail right through this week! Won't you sail with me? I'd love your company! Let's open our sails and go where the universe takes us!
Today I want to write about something that I've wanted to blog about for a while now, but honestly just haven't had the time. But, timing is everything , right?
Anyhow, today's post is all about your healthy disposition. As we move through life, sometimes at a pace that leaves us feeling dizzy, our disposition can be persuaded and result in a tragic, unhealthy disposition that blinds our ability to see beauty.
Life changes us, day in and day out. People, events and life experiences are all beautiful accents to what nurtures our soul and affects our disposition in life.
Unfortunately, in the world we live in, we are among a fast paced society that often leaves little to the imagination and little is kept sacred. But it is the disposition that you work to maintain that will create your experience here in this world. As humans, it is so easy to go through life and let different experiences change us, and sour our disposition. That ultimately lowers your vibration and can even result in poor health.
Staying aligned with your higher self consciousness will improve your ability to maintain a healthy disposition and give new life to your every-day experiences.
Here are a few easy tips that will help:
- Don't worry- it kills life. Trust instead.
- Begin each day with meditation or prayer. You will strengthen your will/motivation.
- Don't envy-it's a waste of time and perfect energy.
- Spend time alone to know yourself, without electronics. Trust yourself.
- Accept your limitations, be easy on yourself. You are human and can only accomplish so much in a day's time.
- Have faith in humanity, give love THROUGH trust. Cynicism sours your disposition too.
- Control your appetite- eat to live, don't live to eat. Over indulgence clogs the body, mind & spirit.
- Find a hobby- it will foster inner peace.
- Find ways to increase your selfless acts on a daily basis.
- Do everything in love. If it cannot be done in love, then don't do it.
Remember, we are all here living our own journeys, but walking the same divine path back home. Do what you can to create unity. 😘✌
-- Love & Peace Spirit- Translator Kim Babcock firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.kimbabcock.net/