Happy Friday eve everyone! Florida has been amazing so far, although, I have to admit, the 4 Disney Parks kicked my ass! It was exhausting! 4 days at Disney, followed by 4 days at Cocoa Beach... and thank God for the beach! Whew!
The beach has a way of calming my soul and connecting me back to my higher self after Disney had me all discombobulated! It was fun, but very over stimulating for this sensitive!
Thanks to the beach, all of my "clairs" are turned on and easy to hear again.
Something I want to share with you guys. Have your ever heard of the process called mind mapping? Probably. But have you ever heard of it in relation to the communication process with spirit? This is something I do often in my clairvoyant & clairaudient communication with spirit.
Here is a fun exercise that will help you understand.
It goes a little something like this:
- You're going on a hot air balloon ride, see the balloon, notice the details, the material, the smells, the temperature. Get as many details as you can. Hold those images in your mind.
- Now see yourself getting into the balloon. Hold these images in your mind.
- Hold an image of the balloon around you, as you begin to float above your home.
- Hold the aerial view image in your mind as you float higher above your hometown.
- Hold that aerial view image as you float higher above your state, and so on.
Now, for me as a medium, this takes a lot of focus and openness. I hold the images that spirit gives me, one after the next, in my mind. And put them together (like a puzzle almost) to create a message.
Now you give it a try. Allow images to come in, and hold them in your mind as you allow more images in. What do you see? What messages do you get?
Hope this helps! Keep practicing!
Love & Peace, Spirit-Translator Kim Babcock www.kimbabcock.net email@example.com